Upload Your New Digital Planner
If you have purchased a brand new digital planner, or you’re thinking about taking the leap, you probably want to know how to get started!
It really just takes a few simple steps and you’re on your way.
- Download your new planner. I suggest putting you PDF planner in either DropBox or Google Drive. If you haven’t found one you love, please let me know what you’re looking for! It may be something I can make custom for you!
- Download the GoodNotes app (iOS) or Xodo app (android). These apps allow you to write on your planner.
The next instructions are for GoodNotes. This is the app I personally use, so I am able to tell you exactly how to upload your new digital planner!
- Open the GoodNotes app on your iPad or iPhone. I strongly recommend using an iPad as the screen is larger!
- Click on the + in the top left corner of the screen.
- Choose Import
- Select DropBox or Google Drive – wherever you stored your PDF.
- Select the name of the planner you want to import.
- Once the PDF has been uploaded into GoodNotes, you are ready to use it!
Now that you have imported your PDF planner, you are all set to use it! Just click on it to open it up, and you can start writing in it!
**If you would like to talk to Jessica about a custom planner, please send her an email at email@example.com**