As consultants with inventory, we are always on the hunt for the best way to show off our wares. After all, we don’t make money if we aren’t selling our stock, right?
Enter LuLa Me Live!,the new iOS App that helps streamline your FB LIVE shows!
I know…but Jessica…it’s for LuLaRoe consultants. How does that help me?
The creator of LuLa Me Live!, Keenen Yoshimura, created the app for his wife, but has also made it customizable for ANY inventory based seller! I love when app developers think big and don’t limit themselves to just one brand!
Here’s what LuLa Me Live! can do for your Paparazzi business:
- Easily create a live stream on your Facebook page, group, timeline, or event.
- Schedule that same live stream.
- Add styles to your screen, so you can print on the top of the screen that you are showing a necklace, or a stretchy ring….etc.
- Add a random number to your item, so you don’t have to hold up printed out numbers anymore!! (This is my personal favorite feature!)
- Take a screenshot of the item you’re showing, with the style and number included!
- Automatically sort which items were claimed on your live stream, and by who! (Can you say game changer?)
There is a bit of a learning curve with LuLa Me Live!, but I have been playing with it for a couple days, so here’s what I have learned.
- You will need both an iOS device to live stream from, and a computer to get everything set up.
- Before you go Live for the first time, you are going to need to set up your styles and sizes in the app!
- Open the LuLaMe Live app on your iOS device.
- Click on your FB profile picture on the bottom menu.
- Click on “Manage Styles and Sizes”
- Rename your styles. I chose to use Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet, Ring, Headband, Hair Clip, Zi Collection, and Starlet Shimmer for my Style names
- Each Style MUST have a size associated with it. Use the arrow on the right of each style to change the size.
- I made my “size” say $5 (or $25 or $1 depending on what I am using for my style)
- Turn off any styles and sizes you don’t want to come up in the selector.
- If you’re only going to be showing necklaces on your live, you may as well turn all the others off!
- Click on the Back Arrow, and then Done.
- On the main menu in the app, click on the “dress” icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Select the first style/size you plan on showing in your live, and click the blue “done” bar at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the “screenshot” box, the “style” box, and the “number” box to hightlight them and make them appear on your preview screen!
- Every time you tap the number box, a new number will appear and there will be a 3 second countdown to the screenshot, which will then appear on the lower left corner of your live stream until your next shot is taken!
- You can change the style at any time by clicking on the “dress” icon again.
- You can change the number at any time by clicking on the “#” icon.
- Now it’s time to set up your Live Stream!
- Go to www.lulamelive.com and log in.
- Click on “Go Live” in the top menu.
- Click on “Create stream key through Facebook” and follow the directions.
- Copy the stream key from Facebook and paste it into the stream key box at www.lulamelive.com
- Click on “Send to My Device”
- Return to the Facebook Stream Key page, and either schedule the live, or be ready to click on “Go Live”.
- Once you’ve clicked “Go Live”, you are live on whatever FB area you chose to stream to!
- Your customers can now see you, and comment on Lives with you!
- All comments will show up in the LuLaMe Live app! You can even respond right from there.
- You CAN’T pin a post from the app, or share your live. So you’ll need to do those things from your computer or another connected device.
- Each time you show a piece, click on the “#” icon on the LuLaMe Live screen. You will create a new number for your item, and begin a 3-second countdown to a new screenshot! Make sure you’re getting as good a screenshot as possible!
- I liked having a scrolling slideshow of past pieces that are unclaimed. Do this from the “settings” tab in your app. Remember, you access settings by clicking on your profile picture.
- All claimed items show up in the app!! This is FANTASTIC because it allows you to see who claimed first! It shows up with their name, the item number, and the screenshot! This is probably my FAVORITE feature of the app!
Now that you know the basics of LuLaMe Live, will you use it for your Paparazzi business?
Let me know if this changes how you run your live sales!!